Help care fight poverty and provide emergency relief aid with your donation TODAY!
There are many ways you can support Anjali Social Service Trust (ASSET). Below are some additional opportunities for you to get involved in ASSET’s community. Please contact us if you have any questions, need more information, or have additional suggestions. Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of Anjali Social Service Trust (ASSET).
Funds are used to provide:
- Training workshops here that help humanitarian workers understand and get the work.
- The development and distribution of education materials related to humanitarian work.
- We do accept volunteers, although not all positions are available at all times. We also have Virtual Volunteer Opportunities.
- Partnerships are key to our success. Help us build awareness by sharing our work with friends, family, colleagues & businesses and distribute our brochures in your local community.
- Collect the names and e-mail addresses of friends who would like to receive more information about Anjali Social Service Trust (ASSET) NGO.
- Contact your local media to do a story about Anjali Social Service Trust (ASSET)’s work and its significance in India.
If you like one of these ideas, or have an idea of your own, please contact us and we would be happy to send you brochures and anything else you might need.